Hawk Host Seattle is located in a private N+1 data center facility outside the Seattle fault and liquefaction zones. The facility is designed and constructed to sustain a seismic event while maintaining business functions and boasts low latency through superior connections to Seattle’s robust fiber optic loops, 55MW of existing electrical capacity, 45 on-site generators with .5-million gallons of on-site fuel storage, and a carrier vault system supported by more than 50 miles of embedded, secure conduits.
- 2000 amps 480v Input Power
- 4 x 500Kva UPS Battery Backup Units
- 3 x 2-Megawatt Generators w/On-site Fuel Storage
- Redundant Liebert 30-ton HVAC Units
- Pre-Action Dry Pipe Fire Suppression
- Proximity Security Badge Access
- Digital Security Video Surveillance
- Juniper Systems 10G Network
- Cisco Guard DDOS Protection
- Tipping Point IPS/IDS Protection
- Arbor Peakflow Traffic Analysis
- Arbor Atlas Global Traffic Analyzer
- Global Crossing 1 x 10Gbps
- Internap 2 x 10Gbps
- Level3 1 x 10Gbps
- NTT America 1 x 10Gbps
- Qwest 1 x 10Gbps
- Comcast (peering) 1 x 10Gbps
- Time Warner (peering) 1 x 10Gbps
- SIX (peering) 1 x 10Gbps
Download Links And IP
10MB Test |
100MB Test |
Speedtest Page |
Pacific Time GMT - 8:00 (Reference)
|What Our Customers Say?
When I first started searching the internet for a reliable host, I came across several hundred hosts. The search was quite over whelming, I wanted a host that was affordable, but reliable and had good support, in case something went wrong.
I found a good team of people with Hawk Host. I monitor my sites downtime and have seen it go off line when the guys are updating software, and that only takes minutes. Most companies claim the world and deliver an island. I have been with them over a year and will continue to use them.
Bryan | www.resnodesigns.com